Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finals

Hey Everyone !

I just wanted to pop in here and make a quick entry!

I have been super busy with finals approaching!! & go figure I'm sick! Just trying to rough it out through my last week! I have no time to be blowing my nose & coughing! My last Psychology class is tonight followed by my communications class....we are doing speeches tonight and Thursday. My last math class is Wednesday.

I'll be completely finished by next Tuesday after I take my Psych and Math finals.

I'm thinking a round of cold meds && cram sessions are in store for me.

I'm very anxious to get this semester over with !

I hope everyone is well!

9 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better. I don't know about you but when I have a cold I feel like my head is full of clouds and I can't think. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! We're almost there hun!! What psych class did you take?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with all of your finals...and hope you feel better soon...stopping by with some SITS love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to be able to say that i can relate or know how you feel, But (sigh) i don't.
    But i do hope that you feel better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck!! Final thur for me! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck and feel better, doll!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better!! Good luck on your finals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the best to you - take it one day at a time and all will be well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with all you finals....sorry to hear your sick get better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete