Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Aruba, Jamaica oOo I wanna take you

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Everybody knows
A little place like kokomo
Now if you wanna go
And get away from it all
Go down to kokomo

Aruba, jamaica ooo I wanna take you
To berm...

Ok, ok...maybe I'm getting a little TOO EXCITED...

What's all this singing about?!

I'm moving!!!

Ok maybe no place tropical...but Kokomo, Indiana.

After school gets out next month- Olivia and I will be moving in with my boyfriend Cory!

I'm transferring to a college out there in the fall. The dental assisting program is offered at a school that is WAY less competitive! The school I'm at now accepts a very small amount of those that apply!

I'm super excited!!!







14 comments:

  1. How exciting for you guys!!! Make sure to keep your blog updated and add pics when you get a chance, I need to see how big Miss O has gotten. Leene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, sweetie! Sounds wonderful all the way around! :)

    "Off the Florida Keys...there's a place called Kokomo. That's where, we want to go...to get away from it all!"

    LOL

    Dammit, now that song's gonna be in my head for the next 2 days! Grrrr. :D

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Congrats thats awesome!! SOOO will u still be attending the same school? I hope you can continue! Can't wait to hear more...HUGS Cass

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm retarded and sleepy didn't read last paragraph lol AWESOME hun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cass-No I won't go to the same school. I will go to school out there. Its a lot smaller than IPFW but the program will be easier for me to complete with a child (lot less competitive-most people who go to ipfw apply to the dental programs but don't get accepted)
    It will work better since I've wanted to get into the dental field for a long time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation to you. Take life easy and live to its fullest, cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Emily, followed you over here from the comment on my blog! Great to meet you and glad to hear about the good move!

    Sounds like the new college will be a better fit for you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO GOOD TO SEE YOU POSTING!
    HAPPY ABOUT YOUR NEW BEAU...;-)
    TAKE CARE..
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems that a lot of people are moving soon. Me included...well 6 months from now. Have to wait until our lease is up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Sounds great doll! I'm really happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting! :) Does he live in a house or apartment or what? Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome!

    Best of luck with everything...

    Glad to hear from ya

    Hugs
    Terri

    ReplyDelete